e4K102LGC (14x-740x on 28 inch UHD monitor) 4K Ultra HD Digital Microscope. Capture still images (8MP 3840x2160) direct to micro SD card. NO Computer needed. Lens adapters included are: 0.5x, 1x, 2x. Rear couplers included are: 0.5x and 1x. LED ring light and Gliding Arm Stand (Clamp type) included. Optional USB device for image & video capture and measurement software are NOT included.
4K102 is the ultimate 4K Ultra HD digital microscope with 24 or 28 inch Ultra HD monitor paired with the most advanced high definition digital camera technology utilizing SONY ExmorR sensor to deliver 4K Ultra HD resolution motion video with no lag time. The 4K digital microscope offers magnification of possible 5x-1480x or 58x-37003x on 28" HD monitor with long working distance, which is ideal for assembly, inspection, training, real-time viewing, image capture and motion video documentation. The digital microscope has TF (micro SD) card for direct image in bmp or raw formats (3840x2160). No computer is needed for image capture to micro SD card.
The 4K102 can be configured with various stands, XY measurement stage, and lighting accessories. Adjustable high intensity LEDs provide bright uniform lighting for great picture quality. Diffuser glass filter can be used to reduce glare from highly reflective parts. Polarizer lighting and dual arm goose arm lighting options are also available for this 4K102. The optional laser light pointer is great for locating the inspection area. XY measurement stages are also available with the 4K102.
**Telecentric lens option available, please contact for more information**
- 4K Ultra HD High Definition digital microscope
- Healthy Ergonomics: Less eye fatigue and neck stress
- Great Depth of Field
- Long Working Distance: 1.8" to 13"
- Adjustable Viewing Angles (0 to 90 degrees)
- Real Time Full Motion 4K Ultra HD
- Large UHD monitor for discussion or training purposes
- Save images with 8 megapixel resolution to SD card
- 4K Ultra HD video motion can be recorded with USB 3.0
- Wide zoom ratio with constant focus
- Full camera, lens and lighting adjustments
- XY measurement stage options available
- Internal SD card for direct image and video recording (NO computer needed)
- Different stand options
- Adjustable high intensity LEDs with diffuser plate
- Laser Pointer Option
- Fluorescent or halogen lighting options
- Measurement software option
- Quality Control
- Failure Analysis
- Medical Device
- Aerospace Defense
- Natural Science
- Video Recording
- Medical Imaging
- Research and Development
- Micro Electronics
4K Ultra HD has more resolution than HD 1080p