MaxV-0808AV/1208AV series is a desktop DCC (direct computer controlled) DVCMM. The choices of XY stage travel are 8”x 8” and 12”x 8” with an optional granite base. For Z axis, the 6” travel is standard and 8” travel is optional. The machine equips either high-resolution CCD camera or mega-pixel digital camera with programmable zoom and programmable illumination features. These machines are driven by high resolution microstepping steppers or servo motors. The DMP-4000 dimensional measurement software has sub-pixel edge detection, programming, DXF import / export and complete CMM capabilities. Inspection and defect detection software is available. Optional height measurement sensor and rotary table are available.
MaxV-0808AV/1208AV DCC Video Measuring System
Made in USA
• This DVCMM system delivers the best performance in its class, speed and repeatability.
• The DMP4000 software provides rich set of functions to handle applications across industries.
• Supports mega-pixel digital camera to achieve high image quality and superb measurement accuracy.
• Multi-sensor option and custom solutions are an integral part of our product offering as options available to you.
• Digital Precision Corp. provides the best cost effective solutions aimed at improving you productivity and
impacting your bottom-line.
MaxV-0808AV: 8(X) x 8 (Y) x 6 (Z) inch
MaxV-1208AV: 12 (X) x 8 (Y) x 6 (Z) inch
Resolution: Linear scale 0.1 um (XYZ)
Camera: 1360 x 1024 CCD digital camera /
NTSC CCD camera
Optics: 0.58X-7X programmable zoom
Illumination: Programmable LED ring, LED
co-axial, LED sub-stage
L, Accuracy: XY E1 = 1.7 + 5L / 1000 um
Z E1 = 2.5 + 5L / 1000 um
Motion: Microstepping stepper
OS: Windows 7
Monitor: 22 inch WLCD
MaxV-0808AV: 18 (W) x 28 (H) x 30 (D) inch
MaxV-1208AV: 22 (W) x 28 (H) x 30 (D) inch
Other features include programmable lighting, motorized
zoom and software to support multiple programmable
steps and maintain the magnification and calibrations.
The DMP4000 software has auto edge detection with
sub-pixel resolution. It provides full CMM measuring capability.
The stage and video mapping capabilities greatly
improve the system measurement accuracy.
Encoder: 0.01 um
Z Axis Travel: 8 inch (200 mm)
4th Axis: Rotary table
Height Sensor: Up to 10nm resolution. Laser,
white light or con-focal
Camera: Up to 12M digital camera
Optics: 2X, 5X, 10X or 20X objectives
Illumination: Red LED
Touch Probe: Renishaw TP20