• DC-regulated light source limits light fluctuation to ± 0.5% due to line voltage variation
• Universal input voltage – accepts 90 to 265 VAC
• Current limiting – protects the unit from over heating due to defective and aging bulbs.
• Transient protection – allows remote location of bulb.
• Lamp change indicator light - LED located on front panel changes from green to red when lamp requires replacement.
• Soft start “lamp saver” circuitry
• IR filter for cool illumination
• Solid state dimmer control for continuous dimming
• Interchangeable Modulamp Units offer 2 lamp positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
• Choice of three, 150 watt halogen lamps - EKE, EJA and DDL
• Can power the RS232 from the 9-pin connector
• Built-in 9-pin connector for analog remote control or RS-232 connection (A20601)
• Detachable IEC cord
• Quiet fan cooling
• CSA approved to UL spec, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives
• Low housing temp – slightly above ambient
Note: If the intensity control knob is turned to the R (Remote) position,lamp intensity control is switched to the rear 9-pin connector. Front panel intensity control will always override the remote intensity control.
The Modulamp feature is a SCHOTT innovation. Two positions optimize light intensity output,
depending on the lamp in use. Entire housing is interchangeable for quick setup.
Choice of Lamps.. SCHOTT Versatility! Three different bulbs (EJA, EKE, DDL) offer light
intensity and color temperature options to maximize productivity and accuracy.