SCHOTT MORITEX DCR IV Light Source
• Remote controllable using built-in integrated RS232 interface
• Designed to control up to three additional DCR III units via a built-in 15-pin connector. Expansion cable and DCR III light sources sold separately.
• Enhanced communications available by embedding error checking codes in command strings
• Easy programmability with simple command structure
• DC-regulated light source limits light fluctuation due to line voltage variation up to ±0.5%.
• Current limiting circuitry protects the unit from overheating due to defective and aging bulbs.
• Lamp change indicator light - LED located on front panel changes color from green to red when lamp requires replacement. Lamp status output on RS232 is available.
• Solid state intensity control adjusts from 0 to 100% light output.
• Interchangeable Modulamp units offer 2 lamp positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
• Soft start “lamp saver” circuitry
• IR filter for cool illumination
• CSA certified to UL, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives
• Universal input voltage – accepts 90 to 265 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Note: If the intensity control knob is turned to the R (Remote)
position, lamp intensity control is switched to the RS232
interface. Front panel intensity control will always override the
remote intensity control. Remote control of attached DCR® IIIs
is dependent on each individual unit’s setting, which should be
in R (Remote) position for remote control.