**DISCONTINUED - REPLACED BY CV-LS SERIES**
LED Light Sources
Longer Life, Lower Energy Consumption, Higher Performance
SCHOTT® LLS This LED based light source is a hybrid solution pairing LED technology with fiber optic light guides. It is the ultimate in light control, boasting a simple user interface with versatile remote control abilities (analog, RS-232, and ethernet).
The SCHOTT LLS fits all SCHOTT COLDVision light guides, optimal performance is achieved when using the light source with larger bundle diameters, 9-14 mm.
· Long life-time (50,000 hours)
· Fits all COLDVision light guides
· Fast triggered strobe capabilities (maximum 1 kHz pulse rate, maximum pulse width 1 msec, duty 1/10)
· Internal light feedback provides stabilized light output for the most demanding machine vision applicaitons
· Low power consumption (less then 25 watts)
· Improved immunity to vibration and shock
· Small footprint and worldwide universally compatible power supply with interchangeable plugs
· RoHS compliant
· CE Approved
Hybrid Solution Pairs LEDs with Fiber Optics
The LLS offers users 4 different modes of control interfaces - a continous intensity control knob, thernet, RS-232 or analog 0-5 Volt.
The auto-sensing inputs eliminate the need to switch manually between the modes. The unit also features a user control lock-out via the Ethernet and RS-232 SCHOTT supplied software.
Dimensions Length 197 mm (7.75 in)
Width 129 mm (5.08 in)
Height 63 mm (2.48 in)
Weight 862 grms (1.9 lbs)
Operating Temperature 5° C (41° F) to 40° C (104° F)
Color Temperature - White 6000K