A versatile addition to the extensive line of our patented backlights
(A23000, A23010, A23020, A08931)
• Patented process creates diffuse, uniform† illumination within the active area.
• Slim profile to fit the most restrictive space requirements
• Same dependable performance built into three standard configurations
• Flexible panel (A23000) can create a seamless, curved background.
• When used with a curved diffuser (customer supplied), the PANELite backlight is ideal for multiple camera inspection of cylindrical surfaces.
• PANELite backlight, A23000 can be trimmed to final size.
• Use with strobes and ColdVision Series light sources. Other sources, particularly those without an IR filter, may damage the plastic fibers.
• All our dichroic color filters can be used on the products in conjunction with the A08931 backlight color filter adapter. More details can also be found in the Fiber Optic Accessory section of the product catalog.
• 40” (1016)* flexible fiber bundle
• Economical - works without a housing
• IR filter on every unit
Note: Uniformity Tolerances varies with size of active area. See technical specifications on reverse side.
Special Configuration • PANELite backlights can be manufactured with different active areas, placement of outputs and mounting hole locations. Lead time required. Call for a custom quote.
Typical Applications • Glass inspection
• Edge detection
• Instrumentation display