Engineered and designed to emit light at a 45° angle along the length of the line
• The output fibers are angled 30° to the nosepiece, as a result they are polished on a bias, which causes emitted light to exit at 45° to the nosepiece. The line can be positioned off-axis to the object, illuminate the field-of-view without loss of uniformity, while avoiding interference with the camera; an important consideration in space constrained systems.
• Useful for illuminating a rectangular surface area where the features are perpendicular to the line body.
• Standard input ferrule fits ColdVision Series light sources. Can also be used with strobes.
• The lightline is calibrated to ± 8 gray scales at a mean of 200 with a gamma setting of 1.0, for optimum uniformity with DDL-lamp.
• Assembly method accurately positions the fiber line within the body on all three planes, to a tolerance of ± .004"(.102). The technique assures the fiber axis will be parallel with the mounting surface of the body.
• Rugged aluminum body with black anodized finish
• PVC covered metal tubing protects the fiber bundle.
• Refer to section 25.02.01 for more information on uniformity of fiber optic products.
• Custom configurations can be engineered for unique requirements.
• The cylindrical and apertured lenses are adjustable and easy to attach.