Lightlines: 1", 2" & 3"
Single line(A08588, A08589)
Dual line(A08579, A08583, A08580)
Alternative to round fiber optic bundles for narrower and elongated illumination for Microscopy and Inspection applications
• Small, uniform field of view
• Narrow body design and offset position of the line on 1" (25) and 2" (51) bodies allows close positioning for darkfield effect.
• 3"(76)* models are calibrated with DDL-bulb to ±8 gray scale levels at a mean of 200 with a gamma setting of 1.0 to deliver optimum uniformity (see chart). Uniformity of 1"(25) and 2"(51) lines is better than ±8 gray scales. Refer to section 25.02.01 for more information on uniformity of fiber optic products.
• Standard input ferrule fits ColdVision Series light sources. Can also be used with strobes.
• Rugged aluminum body and light source ferrule with black anodized finish. PVC covered metal tubing protects the fiber bundle.
• M6 threads are provided on the 1"(25) and 2"(51) lightline bodies for easy mounting. See drawing on back.
• Lightline holders and support products available in Support Apparatus for Lightlines section of the product catalog
• Custom lengths, bundle exits, multiple combinations (dual, quad, etc.) and line widths can be designed for your unique requirements. In addition, combine lightlines with other fiber optic components in a single input to create unique lighting effects. Lead-time required.
• Cylindrical and apertured lenses are available as standard products for most lightline models. They can be custom made for all models.