Midi, Mini and Maxi Ringlights
Mini Ringlights (A08650, A08660, A08670)
Midi Ringlights (A08630, A08635)
Maxi Ringlights (A08700, A08710)
For 19 to 53 mm Objective Diameters
SCHOTT ringlights emit intense, uniform, and shadow-free illumination for Machine Vision and Microscopy applications.
• Fit microscope and camera objectives from 19 to 32.5 mm
• Working distance is .5” to 4” (13 to 102)
• Fit microscope and camera objectives from 38 to 53 mm
• Working distance is 1.25” to 3.5” (32 to 89)*
Midi & Mini Ringlight Features
• Thumbscrew mounting system for precise positioning. Ringlights fit directly on most microscope and camera objectives without adapters. For instances when adapters are necessary, see the Accessories section of the catalog.
• Vertical exit bundle option increases work space and prevents the bundle from interfering with surrounding objects.
• The ringlight body is made of rugged, black anodized aluminum. The fiber bundle is protected with flexible PVC covered metal tubing.
• Fiber ring diameter is 4.5” (114*)
• Working distance ranges from 2” to 8” (51 to 203)
• Light exits at 40 degree angle for specular-free illumination
• Randomized fiber bundle maximizes uniformity.
• The ringlight body is made of rugged, black anodized aluminum and the fiber bundle is protected with fl exible PVC covered metal tubing.
• Low Profile ringlights for working distances from 2.5” to over 4.5 (64 to 114)
• #1/4-20 mounting threads in the coupler (front and top)
• The ringlight body is made of rugged, black anodized aluminum and the fiber bundle is protected with stainless steel tubing.