(A22040, A22050, A22060)
Designed to fit Nikon SMZ and Leica S4E and S6E microscopes
· Working distance is 1.5” to 6” (38 to 152)
· 33” (838) bundle length on all models
· The ringlight body is made of rugged, black anodized aluminum and the fiber bundle is protected with flexible PVC covered metal tubing except the ESD (Electro Static Discharge) models.
· ESD ringlights are made conductive by replacing the black anodized finish with a conductive finish and the PVC metal tubing with stainless steel tubing. Each ringlight is checked for conductivity from inner body to light source adapter.
· Vertical exit bundle increases work space and prevents the bundle from interfering with surrounding objects.
· Retaining ring mounting for the A22040 ringlight offers secure positioning.
· Thumbscrew clamping/mounting system for precise positioning on the A22050 & A22060 models. Ringlights fit directly onto microscope and camera objectives without adapters.
· A22050 and A22060 ringlights will fit on all auxiliary lenses for the S4E and S6E microscopes.
· Use ringlights with our Dichroic color filters, diffusers, polarizer/analyzers, and reflector rings for alternative lighting effects.
· Modified standard and custom ringlights are also available for all your unique requirements