Single and Dual Goosenecks
Obedient, incident illumination for space constrained applications
• Made with chrome plated semi-obedient metal or black dekabon semirigid gooseneck tubing
• The standard output ferrules accept spot lenses with or without polarizing caps. (See Accessories section of the product catalog for details.)
• Model number A08575 is a dual focusing gooseneck that has permanently attached spot lenses. Easily focused by turning the knurled lens barrel(s).
• Custom configurations are available. Lead time is required.
• Precise positioning offers complete control of light placement.
• Gooseneck legs placed in opposing positions create near shadow-free illumination.
• Easily adjustable
• Dual models illuminate workspace with a single light source.