Extend the working length of standard fiber optic components using a SCHOTT bundle and these couplers
• Reduces the requirement for custom fiber optic lengths
• Provides the user with additional work space since the light source can be placed in a more remote area.
• Extends length of all standard SCHOTT ringlights, bundles, goosenecks, lightlines, and backlights* that have a .310” (8) or .510” (13) active fiber diameter
- Use Part Number A08035 with A08031.40, A08031.40R,A08031.60,A08031.60R, A08031.80, A08031.80R to extend products with an active fiber diameter of .310” (8) or less.
- Use Part Number A08055 with A08051.40 and A08051.60 to extend products with an active fiber diameter greater than .310” (8) but less than .510” (13).
• Black anodized aluminum with nylon tipped set screws
PLEASE NOTE: Using a bundle extender results in a 30-40% light loss. If your application requires maximum intensity, we recommend ordering a modified standard component.
• *Backlight adapter, part number A08931 is required in order for the bundle extender to be used with SCHOTT standard backlights.