The demands placed on any routine microscope for daily work needs careful focu on every microscope detail. The new BA310 series feature a powerful adjustable light source to meet both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types while the fully featured Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens.
New CCIS EF-N Plan Achromat objectives provide optimal image contrast through newly designed multi-layer lens coatings.
- Binocular head Siedentopf type, 30º inclined with Built-in digital camera CMOS 1/2” chip
- 3MP - 2048x1536 pixels with USB2.0 output
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, with rubber eyecups
- Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives EF-N PL 4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Built in low position coaxial mechanical stage (Right-hand control)
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC & MAC