The SMZ-140 line is the most versatile stereomicroscope manufactured by Motic. The list of applications may seem only a few, but each day presents another opportunity to incorporate this fantastic microscope into one’s system. The basic model is a zoom stereomicroscope system with a zoom ratio of 1:4 and a working distance of 80 mm based upon the Greenough optical system. The Greenough optical system displays crisp, stereoscopic images while having the ruggedness to handle harsh environments of the laboratory or machines.
With three optical carrier options and numerous stands and accessories, the SMZ-140 can be configured to your requirements. The overall system produces a maximum magnification of 180X and a maximum working distance of 200mm depending on the configuration chosen by you. In addition, the compact size of the SMZ-140 permits it into areas of limited space or the option of having several units where one could only fit with regular zoom stereomicroscopes. Another option with the SMZ-140 series is the built-in digital versions DM-143 [2-megapixal camera] and DMW-143 [3-simultaneous outputs] versions.
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Trinocular head, 45º inclined, 360º rotating
- 100:0 (eyetubes), 0:100 (right eyetube/trinocular tube) optical split
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20mm
- 4:1 Zoom ratio, WD=80mm
- Magnification range: 1X-4X
- FBLED: Large working area base stand and head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- 3W incident and transmitted LED illumination with intensity contr