The SMZ-168 Series of stereomicroscopes incorporates a zoom ratio of 1:6.7, one of the industry's largest, with a standard working distance of 113mm inside a Greenough optical stereo system. Moreover, the standard system provides a maximum magnification of 50X [with standard 10X eyepieces] and guaranteed parfocality throughout the magnifications.
Designed for long term usage, the SMZ-168 is available in both a 35° and 60° observation angle format to fit the application and environment setup. Assisting in fatigue preventation is the high eyepoint system of the standard 10X eyepieces, which allows the user to assume a more comfortable posture when using the microscope and eyeglass wearers to observe without the fear of scratching their lenses. The standard eyepieces offer a field of view fo 30.7mm to cover more of sample in less time.
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Trinocular head, 35º inclined, 360º rotating
- 100:0 (eyetubes), 0:100 (left eyetube/trinocular tube) optical split
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD=113mm
- Magnification range: 0.75X-5X
- 2112: Plain large working area base stand with head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment