· CC-Smart Cam as above
· MZ7 Micro Zoom Lens, with MZ7-CP-05, standard; 25 - 157x magnification, approximate
· IL-LED-R1E High Intensity 6 point UV-Free LED Ring Light with intensity control
· CC-LCD-22W 22” Color Wide Screen Monitor
· CMO-ST-L2, Dual Illuminated Track Stand, Top and Back illumination
· System does not include a glass master
1.3 Megapixel 1/2" CMOS color camera, C-mount, 1140 x 900 resolution @ 30 fps, basic measurement features (lines, distance, circles, arcs, square, polygon perimeters, angles, center to center distance), Store up to 6 calibrations, P/S mouse control, 2GB SD Card Slot, VGA output NO computer required
· Wide screen format with No Distortion
· High resolution
· Resident basic manual measuring capability; No computer required; connects directly to a monitor
· Perfect for production or quick convenient measurement
· Measurement features: lines / distances; circles; arcs; squares; polygon perimeters; angels; center to center distances
· English and Metric units
· PS/2 Mouse control for manual measurement and feature selection
· Storage for up to six magnification calibration files
· Image adjustment for: exposure; contrast; R G B; auto exposure; white balance
· Capture image on SD card by remote trigger
· SD/USB 2.0 Dual Interface 2GB memory card included
· Sensor: CMOS; 1/2”
· Resolution: 1440 x 900, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
· Pixel count: 1.3 mega pixel
· Video Output: Standard DB-15 VGA
· Color: RGB (individual adjustment)
· White balance: auto/manual
· Exposure: auto/manual
· Contrast: manual
· Capture mode: remote trigger
· Memory slot: SD Card reader (2GB or lower)
· Memory card: SD/USB 2.0 Dual-Interface 2GB card included
· Lens mount: C-Mount
· Power: 5 VDC/2A; adapter included
· Camera size: L: 75; W: 65; H: 63 mm
- At the top left of the toolbar sidebar are the calibration standard size selections, 0.1 mm and 1 mm. Left click for selection.
- To the right are the unit selections, MM or Inch. Left click for selection.
- Below that are the Calibration File selections, CF1 through CF6. Left click.
- Next below on the left, are two cross hair style selections. Again, select by left click.
- Next to the right is the cross hair color selection. Left click.
- And, next to that on the right is the selection for the edge indicator. ‘A’ is manual, and 1 through 4 are increasing sensitivity of edge indication. As the cross hairs change color, you are getting closer to the edge. Left click for selection.
- Next below, is the selection of the feature type to be measured.
- Below that, on the left, is ‘FR’ for freeze frame. Left click to freeze an image; right click to unfreeze.
- Next to the right, left clicking on the big ‘X’ will delete all results.
- To the right again, left click on the ‘Up Arrow’ to delete the last result.
- Next to that, on the right, left click to select the font color on the results displayed on the image.
- The six spaces below are for the measured results.
- Immediately below the measured results, it will indicate when an SD memory card is inserted.
- Below the results are sliders to manually adjust the image: brightness; contrast; Red; Green; and Blue.
- Below on the left, is the Auto White Balance. Place a white object or paper at your desired illumination, left click, and wait a few seconds for the adjustment.
- Next on the right, is the ‘Auto Exposure’. Left click for automatic exposure adjustment.
- Next, is the ‘Auto Gain Exposure’. Left and right click to toggle between high and low gain.
- And the last one, the camera icon, is to capture an image when an SD card is inserted.
- The system initializes in Metric units. If you wish to use Inch units, left click on Inch. Wait a few seconds after changing units for the system to process.
- Set the lens at your desired magnification.
- Choose the corresponding magnification calibration file, CF1, CF2 … CF6, by a left click.
- Choose the feature type to measure, line, thickness, circle, angel, etc, and left click on it.
- Measure the feature by placing the cross hair on the desired points and left clicking. Follow the points of the feature type diagram. Use those exact points: 2 for a line, 3 for thickness and circle, and 4 for an angel, etc.
- The measured result will appear on the feature image near where the first point was taken and in the results file.
- Note: Up to six results will show on the results file before they start to roll over.
- Hint: To capture results on the image feature, capture the image. The results file cannot be captured or saved.
- Calibrate using metric standards only, with 0.1 mm or 1.0 mm circular standard only. When finished, the camera will be calibrated for both metric and English units.
- Place the selected standard under the lens and select the desired magnification. Center the image.
- Left click on the standard size selected, 0.1 mm or 1.0 mm.
- Hint: Do Not click on it unless you want to calibrate. Once you have clicked on it, the existing calibration is erased and you must do another.
- Left click on the edge of the standard in 3 equally spaced places.
- To save the calibration for future use at the same lens magnification, double right click on the desired calibration file, CF1, CF2 … CF6.
Note: Up to 6 calibration files can be saved. They are only useful if you have a lens that can be reset to the exact magnification where the calibration file was made. In other words, a lens with detent click stops. The calibration files will be saved even after power down and restart. The files will be saved for a week or two, so it is best to keep the camera powered up if you want to save the calibration files for a longer time.